Bilingual Corporate Travel Consultant
Posted on February 5, 2019
As Travel Edge continues its rapid growth, we are always looking for experienced and talented Corporate Travel Consultants to add to our dynamic team. We pride ourselves on attracting and retaining top talent by offering challenge and opportunity combined with an attractive compensation plan. Our evolving environment fosters a spirit of innovation allowing our employees to unleash their creativity and achieve a greater level of productivity. While Travel Edge offers great perks, it’s not just the benefits that make our culture great. It’s the way management and teammates treat one another. Our willingness to trust our employees is what breeds creativity, above-and-beyond performance and job satisfaction.
- Complete Corporate Reservations via the Sabre Reservations System
- Follow company procedures, guidelines and standards in the areas of customer service, building and updating PNRs, ticketing and punctuality
- Stay fully informed and stay abreast of all airline rules and regulations and other industry requirements and accurately apply this information when making travel arrangements
- Operate within company standards in the areas of customer service, productivity, quality standards and operating procedures
- Ensure that customers travel policies are followed and documented
- Utilize preferred vendors to reduce clients cost and maximize profit for the company
- The ability to solve problems independently
- Suggest improvements to benefit the client and the company
- Performs other duties and assist in all areas as assigned
- Fluent in both English and French
- If you have over two years of experience in either leisure or corporate travel, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Must have experience with Sabre or another GDS
- Perspective candidates will possess strong communication skills and demonstrate the ability to liaise with clients and build strong partnerships with them.
- Candidates will have exceptional customer service skills and be motivated by working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail, being highly organized and showing the ability to multi-task will help you succeed at Travel Edge.
What Travel Edge offers:
- Supportive team environment
- Mentoring and coaching opportunities
- Company match RRSP program
- Extensive health benefits
- Comprehensive employee assistance program
- Health and Wellness subsidy
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Agent incentives
- Advancement opportunities
Please apply directly at the following link: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/TravelEdge/743999683043018-bilingual-corporate-travel-consultant?trid=f0f7ed91-c7f1-4e4f-9281-f9701cc9810d
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.